The Latest and Greatest Samsung Galaxy Note Review

8:05 AM



When I heard about the Samsung Galaxy Note, I have been searching for such a smartphone. At last my uncle brought  it. As soon as it come to my hand I was thrilled and surprised. The thing which made it greatest is its features.
Samsung Galaxy Features 
  • ARM Cortex A9 dual core 1.4GHz processor.
  • 1GB of RAM.
  • A super AMOLED HD screen that runs at a whopping resolution of 1280by 800.
  • 10 hours of rock solid battery life.
  • 16 GB of flash memory.
  • 8 mega pixel rear camera.
  • Runs on Android 2.3 (Ginger bread)
  • 5.3 inch screen.
  • can draw pictures and figures directly.
  • a lot of class.
In the sense that it can be both a phone and a tablet. Its a good thing to buy Samsung Galaxy Note...

You Might Also Like

0 comments