Summary of Harry Potter series

5:40 AM




I have just finished reading the Harry Potter series. Well, it was an unforgettable experience. I still find it hard to believe that. I am not a wizard but a muggle. I would have given anything to become a wizard, anything! At any cost I refuse to call it as fiction or a fairytale. 

To me, it is all real. Well, it taught me that, our aims and the path we take to achieve it shall be good, in order to remembered as a great man. If the 'dark loads' aim was only to become immortal, he could have used the shallows. He even inherited one of the deathly hallows but chose horcruxes, the worst way. That was the difference between a good wizard and a worst wizard - Dombledore and Voldemort.

The story also concentrates on the idea that 'love' between human has got the power to protect the whole world from the grip of Dark forces. It was love that saved Harry potter. Love was the only thing that Voldemort couldn't understand. In short the whole Harry potter series concentrates on the importance of maintaining love on this work.



You Might Also Like

0 comments