How to make my typing Easy for my eyes with "Smartype" Keyboard

11:12 PM

"Smartype" Keyboard
Are you tired of glancing between keyboard and the computer screen all day? As a blogger I face this and I have found a remedy for this. A new Israeli invention may make keyboard typing easier for our eyes. It is quite smooth for keyboard clickers around the world. The incredible "Smartype", the keyboard with long screen on the keyboard. This screen is placed above the F keys with a slanting position.



As you type, it is easy to find mistakes and errors in the sentences that we type without looking at the screen. The inventor of Smatype is Dov Moran, the one who introduces USB flash drive.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would like to buy this Smartype keyboard but can't find it. Where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old mobile phone for sale available at Togofogo. Get it now and get the complete guideline for smart-pad also.

    ReplyDelete